On 29 January 2023, Damoves will open her studio doors to parents or carers who want to follow a First Aid course for children.
The course will be hosted by Linda Malley, NIKTA accredited trainer and will be held in English. On that day Linda will cover the most common kids injuries, her course is interactive, up to date and original.
You will receive an attendance certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work. It is not a certified course for carers, but for example if you have a babysitter who does not need a certificate, they can also participate.“Main aim is that everyone leaves feeling confident to respond when it really matters.”
10 things every parent should know.
The course is held in English and will cover:
- Recovery position
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Severe bleeding
- Head injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Nose bleeds
Cost: € 80 p.p.
Dates: 29 January 2023
Times: 09:30-12:30h OR 13:15-16:15h
Location: Studio Damoves, Eerste Jan Steenstraat 103, De Pijp.
Reserve your spot by filling out this form (you choose one date and one timeslot).
The course will be full with 12 persons attending.
- You will receive an attendance certificate on completion of this course.
- This course is not generally covered by your health insurance (with the exception of some Zilveren Kruis policies). It is also not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us. The trainer is an accredited ERF instructor and NIKTA examiner. Contact Linda privately if you require certified training.
- Please do not bring your children or babies with the exception of babies under 3 months old.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.